Sunday, March 4, 2012

18. #Pinning



Pinterest has taken over as the biggest time waster on the internet.  It is the new StumbleUpon and the upcoming trend. I see more people on Pinterest than Facebook in class and I am guilty of spending time on it when I should really be doing something else. 

Why is it so popular? Because it provides the viewer with so many different options to look at. So many different categories to peruse and imagine what it would be like to have that, do that, be that.  Pinterest can be inspirational, motivating and even become addicting. For me, I get inspired for possible decorating ideas, new recipes to try and what my next online shopping binge will include.  Companies have started to advertise their products on the site as well including the prices of items and where to buy them.  This newest trend is even trending on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment