Monday, March 5, 2012

22. All Time Favorites

I can remember some of my favorite commercials growing up. The ones that really stick with you through the years. My dad can still recite full commercials from when he was a kid. Here are some of my favorites:


I like the Pepsi commercials because they play to a younger audience and use a lot of celebrities for a fresher look. Coca Cola is more classic and timeless. If you asked me what kind of soda I liked better I'd go with Coke 100% of the time.



Then there are the seasonal commercials you look forward to each year. I love the M&M commercials and how they mix it up so its never the same scenario.


Then you have the classic sing along commercials you can't get out of your head at all, like this one:

I used to sing this alllll the time. These commercials I can always remember for their songs, use of celebrities or if I think its just a good advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment